Ceaseless researches for quality of life and a brighter future
The Company collects only the minimum amount of personal information required to provide our services, and the collected personal information will only be used for the purposes stated in this policy. Your personal information is not used for any other purposes or disclosed to an outside source without prior authorization.
The Company uses the provided personal information only for the purposes stated in Article 1, and does not use your personal information or disclose such information to a third party without prior authorization. However, exceptions are provided if Company receives disclosure requests in accordance with procedures designated by the law. The following are examples of such exceptions.
The Company immediately destroys personal information a year after achieving the purpose of collection. However, if storage is necessary in accordance with applicable laws, the Company may store personal information for a period of time required by such law.
1. Destruction Procedure
2. Destruction Method
1. You may at any time make the following requests to exercise your privacy rights.
2. To exercise the rights stated in Article 5-1, you may state the request through a written statement, email, or fax, and the Company shall promptly execute the request upon receipt.
3. If the Company receives a request from the information provider to revise or delete personal information for any reason including error, the Company shall not use or provide personal information until the revision or deletion is completed.
4. You may exercise the rights stated in Article 5-1 through a delegated figure (“Agent”). However, in order for Agent to exercise the rights of information provider, Agent must submit a letter of attorney completed by the information provider.
5. The Company does not collect personal information from minors in principle. However, in the event that the collection of personal information from a minor is inevitable through 1:1 inquiry, the Company shall seek agreement from a legal representative and immediately destroy the information once the information’s purpose has been achieved or the authorized retention period has expired.
The Company has established and is operating the following technical and managerial security measures to ensure that the collected personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, falsified, or damaged.
1. Managerial Security Measures
2. Technical Security Measures
To protect the personal information provided to us and handle complaints and inquiries from information providers regarding their personal information, the Company has designated the following department and representative in charge of protecting personal information.
Date of notice and enactment: July 1, 2018